Monday, March 28, 2016

Patience Ozokwor clocks 58 Today!

Patience Ozokwor Turns 58 Today!

Patience Ozokwor (born March 25, 1958) is a Nigerian actress who won the Best Supporting Actress award at the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards. Ozokwor was among 100 Nigerians honoured by the government to celebrate the amalgamation of the northern and southern protectorates in 1914.



Early life Edit

Ozokwor was born in the village of Amaobo, Ngwo, Enugu State, Nigeria, and attended Abimbola Gibson Memorial School in Lagos. She was married at age 19.

Roles

When asked about her roles, Ozokwor said: "When I play the role of a bad woman, I see myself at that instance as a mirror through which I want society to see and appreciate the fact that it is not good to be bad. This is the reason I do it with so much passion that it becomes almost believable and by extension, I also see such roles as an opportunity to minister to lost and wicked souls that jealousy, hatred, envy and all the likes can only bring one to ruins."

No comments:

Post a Comment