Thursday, March 24, 2016

Mom Spends $58,000 On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Her Daughter Because She is Beautiful


On one f the craziest plastic surgery stories on Barcroft TV's Plastic Surgery Stories, A mom has spent approximately $58,000 to look like her 36 year old daughter.
Accodrding to her, she did it because her daughter is beautiful and she created her.

Janet Horrocks revealed that she wanted to look like  her daughter Jane Cunliffe so bad and would use any means necessary to achieve her aim.

before the surgery
“I based my transformation on my daughter, because she’s beautiful, I created her, and I wanted her look,” Horrocks explains simply, adding that when people mistake the mother-daughter pair for sisters, she feels “great” about herself.


after the surgery
“It makes me feel on top of the world, and it makes me think that all the money I spent was worth every penny,” she said. “They would never in a million years think that I was her mother and she was my daughter.”
Watch the Video below
after the surgery
before the surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment