Sunday, September 18, 2016

My Husband And I Just Found Out He Has An 18yr Old Daughter.

I really need people's advice on how to handle this, as the next few weeks will either break or make my marriage stronger. My husband and I have been married for 5yrs now but we have been together for 11yrs. We have been through so much together, ivf procedures, miscarriages, failed businesses and the usual ups and downs in every relationship. He came to me last night after discovering he has an 18yr daughter who he has never met or did not know till yesterday. We are still waiting on God. Although this was before we met but does not make it less of a blow. I want him to do right by his daughter but I also fear for my marriage. I only just learnt about this literally 8hrs ago so I'm in shock and still trying to wrap my head around it. I need people's unbiased advice. Thank you everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment