Monday, May 2, 2016

Young Boy Who Was Declared "As Good As Dead" Makes Remarkable Recovery


Sadiq's pathetic condition was brought to the attention of the earlier this year with many declaring him as good as dead. I don't have much details about his case except that he developed complications following a surgery and was taken to Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital. The good news is that he is getting better. Aishat Alubankudi shared the good news on Facebook today. Below is what she wrote:


"Alhamdulillah, another happy ending for all of us on facebook. I m proud of myself and I m proud of you all. This has motivated me to continue. To hell with those calling me a noisemaker, I wont be distracted again by negative people who cant contribute productively in shaa Allah. I received the following from Sadiq's doctor. Thanks to Malam Isah Abbas Ahmed who is an unsung hero too. Do you remember Sadiq? Someone commented when I posted his foto and video that he is a dead boy alive, I was upset but prayed for today. My prayer has been answered.

 "Assallam alaykum. Attached are picture of SADIQ the boy that was brought to Ahmadu bello university teaching hospital following surgery in private hospital with complications. You among others contributed immensely for his surgeries and care. He can walk without support now and ready to go home. May Allah reward you here and the hereafter.
The second picture was in march, he was weighing 10kg and couldn't walk, now weighing 17kg and walking"

No comments:

Post a Comment