Friday, May 20, 2016

My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me

 As you all know, my name is funnynation. I need advise towards my present challenge am facing with my ex. I met this girl early 2012 and we started as friends because I helped her when she was looking for shop to rent. Around the month of March that same year we started dating and everything started going down well, we share thesame dream by then to end up as husband and wife. At a long we started having issue, she get zero chill (hot temper na her second name). She can pick offence even when you laugh at a wrong time and the most annoying aspect of it that she keep threatening me that she will break up with me. She just believed that I don't have option in life because by then I was doing little job. I even introduced her to my family members and she did thesame.. Around 2014 when both us couldn't hold our head again, we decided to give the relationship a break.


*Fast forwarded to 2016*

She started calling me again that we need to make peace and I have moved on with my life. When she saw my first comedy skit online and she watched my program on TV then she changed her plan, she told me that she have calculated all the money she spent on me and the ones she borrowed me that all the money is #73,000 and I should pay her with immediate effect or I will see the other side of her.

Yesterday she gave sombody phone to talk to me and the man claimed to be a police man started shouting on me that I should pay the money on or before end of the month. The only money that I know she gave me was #15,000 and I wanted paying her but when she said 73k I decided to change my mind. She claimed to spend on me but I know she contributed to my problem last two years because of the way I spend on her. I do buy her cloth on weekly basis, I do buy her mother cloths, I do buy cloths and baby food for her elder sister. I do give her maintenance fee. As she keep threatening me because she believe that entertainment have started paying me big and she want to extort cash from me.

Please should I report to police or should I just wait for her next action or should I back it up with my lawyer? Please good people what will I do because I don't want her case to affect my career because am still coming up in the industry.
*Advice please*

No comments:

Post a Comment