Thursday, May 26, 2016

Ethnicity Difference: Should I Stay Or Just Move On Already??

I have been dating this Igbo guy for over 5yrs now, am Yoruba tho but we both didn't see it as a barrier what matters to us is the love and connection between us.....he is well known by my family and accepted too but the problem is his parents...his brothers and sisters are indifferent about it...but his parents frowns against any of them marrying outside Igbo...his kid sis is over 30 and still single cos of this issue. Wont I be treated like an outcast?? My kids?? Whose MIL or FIL doesn't show up for their son's wedding?? She won't show up for my 'omugwo'?? A part of me thinks I can handle the situation, but then another part is asking me to move on. Words of advice pls....I really love this guy

No comments:

Post a Comment