Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen

Earlier Today, a lady by the Facebook name Ebikhena Alphonsus called out her lover's wife on Facebook..
Her issues and name may be real but she's hiding her true identity by using another lady's photo as her profile photo. The lady on the profile is Efenomen Ikhuoria, the former Face of Edo Beauty Queen of 2015 and it wasn't her who wrote those comments. Reaching out to the media Efe said;



"My name is Efe Ikhuoria. Please she is impersonating me. I don't know her. I have nothing to do with her. I come from a very good home. My parents are both professors in Uniben and on a Sunday Afternoon I see a post with my picture on it. I reported her page to Facebook several times now. Am trying all I can. People are on the internet, all my friends trying to disclaim this post for me. This is false identity and a fake account"

No comments:

Post a Comment