Monday, December 21, 2015

How I Almost Slept With Our Housegirl

She came into our house at 14. She calls me daddy. Now almost eighteen. Now shes grown those things, fresh, firm and well shaped. I keep telling myself shes a kid. But my mind will not leave that place. Madam travelled recently. This "kid" keeps jiggling those succulent things, intentionally or otherwise, I cant tell. Then I couldnt hold myself, I grabbed her when she served my food. I held and suckled like my life depended on them. Funny thing she didn't resist. I managed to let go when my conscience wouldn't let me. I had to visit a brothel to calm nerves that evening. Still throughout the night, my mind couldn't get rid of the twins.



 Now, the problem is how do send this girl out of our house without raising suspicion. I am sure if she stays around, what I am trying to avoid will eventually happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment