Monday, December 21, 2015

How Can A Parent Tame A Delinquent Child?


There's this my neighbour's son that's stubborn.

What bothers me more is the way he talks to his mum. He's about 16years old and in SS3 but I tell you, when he's angry, he'll shout his mum down no matter what she says to him.

He once said to the mum "if you dare touch me with that cane, I'll collect it and beat you", the mum had to seek for help from a neighbour.


Before now, the father could tame him but it seems that he has outgrown his father's control too...

He just made pronoucements like "God punish you" (Abasi umia ufen) to his younger sister who is barely 5years old. When his father scolded him, he shouted back at his father in a very violent manner and they're still exchanging words right now. I'm personally afraid from my compound...

I had to tell my sister that if this boy is not tamed, in the next two years, he'll beat everyone in that house...

Please, what could have caused this attitude? and what can be done to put this nasty behaviour on check before it gets out of hand? I'm personally afraid for his parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment