Monday, June 13, 2016

Anna Banner reveals she has broken up with Flavor in an exclusive interview with Stella Dimokokorkus


.
Continue from pic:
.
.

Q: You knew Sandra Okagbue and Flavour were a couple and that she was even pregnant for him. Why did you nosedive into the relationship with him knowing all these?

A: I never knew flavour was with another woman while we were dating. We started dating way before 'Golibe was composed'. He never mentioned/admitted he had any relationship ties with anyone even after rumour had it that he was dating someone else and she was even pregnant for him. I believed him.
.
.
I confronted him again when I heard she had put to bed and it seemed true. He accepted after much talk but unfortunately I was already pregnant, never knew I was pregnant until i was one month gone. What was I supposed to do? Take out my precious child? Hell no. I believe God sent her to me for a reason.
.
.
So you see, it was never my intention to break anybody's relationship or come in between two lovers. I just never knew. For those of you out there judging and persecuting me for something you know nothing about ,let me ask,Are you better than i am?Is it okay by God for you to Judge me when he has forgiven me all my sins?. .
.
I made an adult decision at a young age and i am so proud of myself for keeping my baby. People always say i am competing/fighting with someone all because of a man. Really? Thats too much energy. Seeking for a man's attention is never/ has never been my thing!
.
.
People always refer to me as "husband snatcher" but please, that is not the case. Many have been victims of love and i am sure we all know that when a woman is deeply in love,she believes everything her man tells her. I am not a husband snatcher, i was just naive of a lot of things and everyday i ask God to give me wisdom to see well and make the right choices.
.
.
Q: Are you a happy person?
A: Its a 50/50 situation. Most times i have a lot on my mind and most times i am very happy. I think about what i should have done, what i could have done, what i did and didnt do right. I will be fine.
.
.
Q: Do you have any regrets whatsoever?
A: None whatsoever....God has been Faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment