Wednesday, February 24, 2016

How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers

There are some set of jobless people who think the only way they can survive is to scam us, all in the name of job recruitment.

I got an interview invite from a recruitment agent to come to 161 onipanu, Lagos state. I was very happy. But b4 going, I decided to Google the address; hmmmmmmm......thank God for NL, comments in NGE its fake.



I decide to call them, iI told them I will be coming the next morning; I told them I would like to know if I would be needing any money from me so I can collect it from my parents at once, that I really need the job. They told me the only money I need to bring is #11,000 for training.

The person who spoke with me was very please at d conversation.

First thing in the morning, they called me, I told them I just left d house. They wasted their credit over 30minutes on fone with me oh.

They kept on calling me in two hours interval. Finally I told them I am now in Lagos at about 7:30pm......they have to come and wait for me at d park.....

They called me that they are already at d park

No comments:

Post a Comment