Thursday, February 25, 2016

Arson - How My House was Set On Fire (pics)


I got home from school around 5pm yesterday to meet my store room burnt with all the properties inside.
I inquired from my Mum who told me how it all happened.
We live in a four flat apartment. This fateful day (24th feb 2015), my mum who had been in the house all morning decided to go out to her store(which is in front of the house.)
30mins after she came out, neighbours from the next house rushed out to tell her her apartment was on fire.

She ran into the house and confirmed that our store room was on fire, the fire had escalated to even other rooms and with the aid of the outsiders they were able to contain it,but not without losing properties and valuables.
The Question : What Started The Fire?
There was no power surge, no forgotten gas or stove on, nothing at all to ignite the fire.
After many minutes, The only neighbour of ours that was home came down happily. (she has problems with my mum)

She couldn't give any answer but rather she said her baby's seater was burning under the stair case and she didn't know how it started but she came to put off the fire on her baby's seater.

I need help and suggestions because we suspect her (as she was the only one in the house at the time of the incidence and since she doesn't talk to my mum) but we don't have any evidence that she did it.

Is there anyway we can enquire about it? Pls your responses would be appreciated.
Photos below.

No comments:

Post a Comment