Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary


Yesterday November 15th was Laila's 7th wedding anniversary, guys. This is her and her squad!

According to Laila:

See how time flies, guys.

I still remember clearly, November 15th 2008. The day I walked down the aisle with my husband. I was glowing with so much pride that day just standing beside him. Like play, like play, our union is 7 YEARS OLD! And I'm very proud to say I still love my hunk of a husband like no other! I love him more with every year that passes and I can't wait to live, love and celebrate many more years of marriage with him. Please celebrate with me, guys!


But before that, check out these new adorable photos of my baby boys and how grown they are now. Y'all already know their names but for the benefit of my new readers - Dubem (Chidubem) is my eldest son, he is 6 years old. Ebunigom (full name is Chiebunigom) is 5 and Letem (Chiletem), my baby of the house, 2 years old.

I've got a lot to thank God for. Do join me in thanking Him.

How gorgeous are they?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment