Thursday, November 19, 2015

Advice On Partnership Agreement?


Hello, My name is Tony Buknor. I am about going into a business partenership with a Boss of mine. He is the sole financier., i will be providing the technical and managerial expertise. This means that i will be running the business 100%, building the brand from a scratch..from choosing a name for the biz to creating logos,hiring of staff etc. We agreed to do an agreement..so im asking all the sound business professionals and business lawyers in the house to help me iron out what they think will be a reasonable condition of the partnership, including the sharing of the profits /loss. And other important clauses of the agreement. I know i will get a lawyer..but i seriously rely on niralenders to guide me on what my conditions should be on my part of the agreement. Thanks .TONY Modified:..we are going into phone business...sales,repairs..on a big scale.in a shopping mall

No comments:

Post a Comment