Monday, November 16, 2015

Akpos decided to follow his friend Osas


Akpos decided to follow his

friend Osas
on a hunting trip deep in
the forest of
Okomu reserve in
Iguobazuwa. Akpos
has never gone hunting
while Osas has
hunted all his life. When
they got to the
middle of the forest, Osas
told Akpos to sit by a tree
and

not make a sound
while he checks out an
antelope trail.
After he got about a
quarter of a mile
away, Osas heard a blood-
curling
scream which scared away
nearby
antelope. He rushed back
to Akpos and yelled; "I
think I tell
you say make you
quiet?"
Akpos replied : "Shuo, I try
o, I really try.
When green snake waka
pass my leg I
nor shake body or make
peem sound.
When gorilla come dey
breath hot and smelly
smelly air for
my face, I nor
shake body or make
shekele sound. But
when two squirrel waka
enter my
trouser leg, one come tell
the other one
say, "Chei, see as this two
palm kernels
big like coconut, we nor go
fit chop dem finish for here,
so
make we pluck
and carry dem go home"

No comments:

Post a Comment