Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Pastor who said he’ll love to eat Nicki Minaj’s ass denies dropping the comment


A pastor in Memphis, Tennessee, Elder William Henry Dewberry who went viral days ago following a comment left on Nicki Minaj’s sexy photo has come out to deny claims that he posted the sexually explicit comment on the Instagram photo.






Following severe backlash online, Dewberry is denying he ever made such comment suggesting the account belongs to an impersonator.

He since reached out to his friends on Facebook, asking for help in reporting the account.

‘Saints, I need your help, ‘Somebody created a fake Instagram page under my name. I don’t know who did this. But, this needs to come down ASAP! May somebody report this IMMEDIATELY! I did not create this. I already have an Instagram page, and this one ain’t me!!!!’
One user replied saying, ‘How is this fake? You’ve used this page.’

No comments:

Post a Comment