Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Lobatan! Rivers State police officers arrest man for asking them for road direction

So a Nigerian man who lost his way, but decided to ask Nigerian Police Officers attached to Rivers State Police Command for road direction, got arrested instead.



Instagram user, @wrldwidekelechi, who is the victim of this incident wrote;

“(Part 1) Literally thought I was in a movie. The police entered my drivers Lexus and harassed us. Drove to the police station, deflated the tire and after all that I still only gave them 1k smh. Today Nigerias police corruption pissed me off.”
Rivers State Police
He further wrote;


“(Part 2) When it got physical that’s when I knew Oga Police was gonna ask me to give him a ridiculous amount. Cuz said 100k ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I told him let me call my Oracle haha”




No comments:

Post a Comment