Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Listening to the Donald, one very last time…


According to the Saker, he said this is the last time of him listening to what Trump has to say. See what he wrote bellow.

I just listened to Trump’s speech on Afghanistan: American heroes are unique and better than all others… 9/11 was planned in Afghanistan… together with the Saudis will will fight terrorism… and that is when I stopped listening.  In a few short sentences Trump just overloaded my capacity to listen to inanity.  Just before I switched him off I heard him say something about “we will win in Afghanistan“.
Yeah, right.  Good luck with that.
I think I am truly done with this man.  From now on I won’t listen to a word he has to say.  I still will monitor what the USA will do, but in terms of setting time aside to listen to what this guy has to say, I am done.  Okay, I will listen to his resignation speech once the Neocons force him out of office.  But that’s about it.
My disgust with him is total.
The Saker

No comments:

Post a Comment