Sunday, July 10, 2016

Igbo guys are crude, domineering, and have the tendency to be violent - Queeneth Agbor

Fast-rising Nollywood actress, Queeneth Agbor, made the revelation in a recent interview with Vanguradngr. Below is an excerpt:

Q: You once said you will never date an Igbo guy again because your ex-boyfriend slapped you when he saw you kissing on set and he was Igbo. Kindly shed more light on this


A: "I have nothing against Igbo guys. I have gotten a lot of threats since the statement was made, so I wouldn’t want to talk about it. After I said this, a lot of people asked me what is with Igbo guys that I hate? .

The truth is, Igbo guys are domineering, and they have the tendency to be violent. They have this crude mentality of women being totally submissive to a man, the slave-like submission and I hate it.".... bt don't let me talk sha....

No comments:

Post a Comment