Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders.

"People exaggerate Corruption in Nigeria. It is not even our first or second problem, maybe the third"- President Jonathan (2014)
"You must be very stupid for saying I bleach my skin. Tell your Editors I said you're stupid."- Alao Akala to Punch Rep
"How will you tell me I don't have right to treasury of Oyo State Government. The Govt I installed?"- Pa Lamidi Adedibu (2010)
"We want to thank the President for bringing Facebook to Nigeria.” – Information Minister, Labaran Maku. (2009)

“I will rather kill myself than commit suicide.” – Dame Patience Jonathan (2010)
"If I dont contest, Nigerians will feel wan kine" -President Goodluck Jonathan
"God is a Democrat, does not support rigging but if you rig and succeed, that means God approves of it.” - Gov. Jonah Jang
"President Yar'Adua can rule from anywhere in the World"- AGF Micheal Aandoaka SAN, AGF to Yar'A dua
"Even Jesus Christ cannot conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria.” – Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo
“I can see camera people. Are they going to televise us alive?” -Dame Patience Jonathan (2012)
"I founded this school for the masses and the school fees is 850,000 naira. – Atiku Abubakar (2005)
“Nigerians, don’t panic. Terrorist attack is everywhere … maybe it is our turn.” – GEJ
"Those that died at the Immigration stampede died as a result of impatience"- Min of Interior, Abba Moro. (2014

No comments:

Post a Comment