Friday, January 8, 2016

My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba.

My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba.
Was in Aba for a visit, had to stop by to get some fruits. Was making my picks when someone tapped me from behind that they are calling me(had my earpiece on). Was like, ah ah, which people? With the look on my face, saw one military man jogging towards me.
"You pretended not have heard us calling", he fiercely said.
With a stern look, I was like "No, I hv my earpiece on".
He raised his hand to slap me which I seized on air. He now tried to slid me down, i had to jump in defence. (All well, I'm a martial art-kick boxer back then in University days-NUGA games)
So you're proving stubborn abi? He had to signal his colleagues, who with beating dragged me to there barrack.

You need see beating. That I must go down on my knees. With all the slide kicks and punches on my face. They tagged me a cultist, that they know that after this I'll come for a revenge (pointing there Ak47 on my face). That they see that all these beating doesn't enter.(coking the gun o) That guess this will. I had to kneel. That was when the real beating and torture started. That I must provide my cult members. (Have also learnt that silent is also a language and that if you must talk, talk to a legal practitioner. Do not beg or argue with any force man-my coach advice).
They carried me to their slump pool and asked me to do tunnel crawl x7 to and fro. Scooped the water with bucket, poured it on my face-head to toe, was lying down facing heaven. They held my hands and legs and used the slump water on me x7.
They took me to their detention room and detained me for 1hr.
On seeing that I ain't saying nothing. They saw my UNN alumni ID from my wallet and said even at that, we still engage in high way robbery. But you're strong shaa, why not join the military? They said.
My mind was to leave that premises, I couldn't hear with my ears anymore. Buh didn't sustain any facial injury( yea, I'm used to punches)
They released me, telling me to come by if anyone should find my trouble. I giggled.
I was messed up, buh with help of good Samaritans, had to wash and change my wears.

If you doubt this, come to flyover Aba, ask of rock oil filling station.
That's there barrack. They sell fruits opposite.
What was my crime? I trespassed out of ignorance.
I remembered this incident because of some thread here on NL about people becoming victims with force men.
I would have joined military for revenge, but isn't worth it.
Lessons:
1. Do not argue a man with gun.
2. Do not play arrogant with force men
3. Keep your cool when stopped, explain to them with jovial tune, ask them about work...just be friendly. If you're stoped for long, ask them if they're detaining you or you should go? If detained, what's your offence?
Call and speak to your lawyer.
4. No force man will arrest you if you're clean. Follow them and demand for lawyer. Not by Macho.
5. Force men are your friends, if only you know your rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment