Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Saker update #2 (+ a few words on the Trump-Clinton debate)


Now about the debate:
As much as I thought that Killary had one the first one, this time around I feel that Trump beat Killary by a big margin: she was on the defensive and he was very effective.  And it was a 1 against 3, as Trump himself said.  The two “journalists” were a joke, to put it mildly.  And Trump beat them all.

While I am not a Trump supporter, I have to say that I am amazed at how the US corporate media unanimously bashes him all day long.  They clearly fear something, don’t they?
Sorry, that is all I can write.  We need to re-occupy our house, get it in order and just catch a breath.
I hope to be back to work on the blog on Wednesday.  Until them, consider me on sick-leave or something similar, okay?
Hugs to all,
The Saker

No comments:

Post a Comment